"Love Card" with Cute Kitty & Puppy...& I'm Back from Hiatus!







I am back!! Whooh...it's been awhile, eh? I will be covering a few posts so I hope I will give a brief yet some background info about the project.

For this card, I had to incorporate a cat and a dog, and also a mythical being called the unicorn. If you look closely, you can also see a pair of shoes! But I thought a nice pair of glitter heels would blend in nicely....well, sorta..into the whole layout.


I had to follow a past design and I took some elements from them like the heart in the middle and a trail of lace, but I used a different type of fabric instead. I've also die cut some scrolls just because I happened to lug out the mini die cut machine for another project. I cut them out from a white glitter foam. I had some hearts that I cut out and stuck them on the banner, to also copy from the previous card design.


If you would like a customized card like the above, please feel free to contact me from the link above or simply send me a message using the contact form at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments