Tri-Fold Card with Rich Layers, Photo Inserts & Cover Photo





This is the first time I actually a tri-fold card that involved layers of photos. When I first received this order, I didn't think it was possible but at the back of mind, I thought heck, it might just be possible. So I had a rough idea how it would look like but didn't know if it would be viable. But as I was sitting down, trying to make out how to insert in those many photos, which I had printed in smaller sizes, suddenly the idea came to mind and thankfully, the photos were able to be pasted inside, using foam dots on a journal paper, without a glitch!


For the cover, I had to think how to decorate it as I've not worked using just a photo on it. So I thought of just layering around the photo itself. Then, I've been using the layering methods into my future projects as well and it had been fun :)

If you love my work, please feel free to share this post. For custom orders, you can click on the link above on how to order or simply send me a message from the contact form at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments