Congrats Card "Bike Riding Singer"


This card combined the love of singing and bike riding and I thought that it was just apt if I had the picture of a microphone in a billboard with the motor bike facing it. The rest of the card was made up collages and a quote. I accented the edges of the card with purple border and gold foil. I tried to be a little bit more creative by trying to tell a story with the card, rather than just randomly pasting it. Art is creative but to me, I feel that the one who is looking at it, should be able to relate to it also. But that's just what I think.

Believe it or not, I took a LONG time to form the collage, which by the way, only formed one side of the card. There are times, ideas don't come in naturally. I will keep meddling with the embellishments, trying to find a good spot for them and then be super indecisive about them. 

But then at the end of it, the card would look as though I put everything together in half an hour only, lol.

If you like this post, please help to share it and if you wish to make custom orders with me, feel free to contact me from the link above or through the order form on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!

 

Comments