September 2014 Handmade Birthday Cards



handmade birthday cards

birthday cards

As I was going through the blog posts, I realized I forgot to do a blog post on the birthday cards for last month. These are my monthly birthday cards which I do for free but of course, free doesn't mean I put in slack efforts. It's also a chance for me to practice some skills and also use the materials that I haven't been using in awhile. I believe I could still come up with something nice and beautiful using these materials, co-ordinating them well and mixing them up with various colours.

When I do bulk orders, I normally do at least 2 to 4 cards at the same time. Time cut down is relatively shorter but it also allows me to arrange the materials according to each of the card's look before finalizing the collage designs and adding in bits and pieces. They're not too detailed but I always try to bring out the personality of each card out.

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For bulk orders of cards (order of 10 pieces, allow you to enjoy a discounted rate), feel free to contact me or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments