Tri-Fold Card "Red Sports Car"




Being on a tight budget sometimes help to force me to think creatively and also see what I can use from my current stash for my order unlike previously where I have the tendencies to go buy the supplies on days where I don't have night school. So much so, I accumulated quite a lot of points, lol.

Now I would only go if there's some collections which I really need to get my hands on or I'm doing a special projects where I have to buy the supplies specially for them, say, a wedding guestbook. Other than that, I scour the internet for the perfect image and use colour-coordinated embellishments and accents that could lend a hand to the card order with its own uniqueness.



Here above, is the cover of a tri-fold card and I used embellies from Crate Paper & Kaiser Craft which includes quotes, vellum and diecut pieces. To lend some interest to the border of the card, I punched a border scroll using leftover scrap paper in black to match with the black & red theme.

Here's a montage of the completed tri-fold card including the panels inside.

If you like this post, please help to share it and if you wish to make custom orders with me, feel free to contact me from the link above or through the order form on the right.

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments