Wedding Guestbook in Purple & Black and Pink Fonts









Hi,

I actually did this wedding guest book pretty fast and way ahead before time and it was a matter of just arranging the things that were gorgeous and wedding-related. But the one that took time was the fonts themselves. But it was amazing how the original  idea worked and the guestbooks were beautiful. For me, if it's too much work, I would rather not, haha. But if you love something, the hard work behind the scenes didn't really matter. Eventually, sitting down with full on concentration made me realize that I can come up with an amazing work as well.




There were a lot of requests and changes to be made, switching the designs here and there but more or less, I wanted to stick to the same designs. In the end, I was happy that she settled with this final design. Doing this made me realize that I'm capable of making a romantic themed wedding book cover and I hope I can do this more in future! haha..but maybe not in full scale because I know how married couple to be want everything to be perfect :)

For a custom made wedding book, feel free to drop me an email or send me an order query from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments