Wedding Guestbook Romantic Fairytale Theme






Hi,

I would say this is by far the MOST favourite wedding guestbook I've done and I actually dived into making the cover with a rough sketch in my mind because I was too lazy to take the sketch out from my bag, LOL. But I remembered the sketch well enough amazingly, and using chipboards from Bo Bunny and various other materials from a wedding kit, I put up this fairy tale-ish romantic cover of a wedding album.




I made use of the beautiful paper from Blue Fern Studios for the cover and also its diecut. I think I have a soft spot for their papers because they're so gorgeous! Infact, I got each of the patterned paper available and the next time round when I thought I wanted to get more, they were sold out! For the flowers peeking out from the heart in the centre, I used a patterned paper from Webster's Pages. I love patterned papers with big flowery patterns on them which I could cut and I found the perfect and as I was cutting the flowers out, I kept thinking oh no, I don't want to use all of them! haha.

To add softness to the background for a more romantic feeling, I added a strip of floral patterned lace that went well with the rest of the designs.

For the inside pages, they were rather simple and I did more fussy cutting of flowers, added some butterflies and a strip of floral border on the opposite page.

For orders, simply send me an email from the link above or send me an order query from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments