Handmade Custom Birthday Card "Yuna"



Thanks for still being here after my hiatus because I was simply too busy with wedding orders. It has been such a great opportunity for me to make these handmade items for them and I hope they mean a lot to them just as how they mean a lot to me to be able to design for such special event. In between, I also did some card orders including this lovely card above which features Yuna, a popular Malaysian singer making waves in the American music industry.

Just like how the crafting world is filled with many crafters who are talented, it takes a special something from each one of them to have their works noticed by other people. That, coupled with a lot of hard work and dedication because to keep on producing consistent good work, we have to keep learning. This is something I can't emphasize enough if you want to be successful, in whichever line you are pursuing.

For this card, I tried a new technique which is the dripping technique where I let the water run as though it's dripping and it  looks easy, but I had to find ways to let it drip naturally, yet not all over the place. You need the water colour to be very runny so I had to keep on adding water to form water droplets that will drip when I put the card straight up. It's still a learning process and this morning, I learnt another method of dripping, or beading in an art related term.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, simply click on the above link or send me your order queries from the side bar. Thanks for dropping by!


Comments