Laminated Paper Bookmarks "Colour Me Happiness"


I like designing in smaller layouts rather than the big ones but the time spent on them is still quite significant because there's a challenge of trying to fit everything nicely into that small space. And because it is going to be laminated, I want to make sure that when I layer, it doesn't appear too bulky.

For the bookmarks, I cut the paper with a ribbon edge and layered colourful die cut flowers on it before layering them again with the chosen quote. I've also cut a piece of label into two so that I can use it on two separate bookmarks.


Finishing off the card, I added Tim Holtz distress ink to appear like a shadow behind the cut up labels and colourful sequins.

I enjoyed making these bookmarks and they're perfect as door gifts, don't you think?

If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders, you can contact me from the link above or through the contact form on the side bar. Ready made cards are also available. Just click on the shop link above. New card designs are updated every week.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments