Tri-Fold Card "Whimsical Bird Cage & Hot Air Balloon"



I love how people actually take time to study my card designs..haha..I don't know why but after many hours of studying other people's design, to further enhance my skills, for others to study mine, I feel like I have achieved something. It's definitely an honour.

There are some embellishments which I love to use such as bird carge and hot air balloon. I can never get tired of them because they're so timeless. I tried to pick out embellishments that are pretty and sweet looking. I was also looking at a past card where I used a muslin ribbon for the front cover and I thought that for this card, it will give a whimsical touch besides increasing the sweetness quotient.

The bottom of the front cover is not left blank. I've added pearls in different shades of pink. Sweet, right?

The above shows you how I decorate the different panels. There are two writing panels and I've also added some minor embellished on them as well. The bottom part is a quote as requested by my customer. This is the first although I've added quotes on the cover before and the size of the bottom panel perfectly fits the length of the quote.

If you like this post, feel free to share it around. For custom orders, do contact me from the above link or from the side bar. Ready made cards are also available in my online shop. Simply click on the link above too. New designs are added every week.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments