Wedding Pink Photo Frames with Pink Flowers



These are gorgeous pink frames which I had altered by adding a pretty mix of paper flowers, chipboard stickers and swirls, perfect for a wedding. These photo frames are big enough to hold a picture against a paper background with pretty subtle design on them. It helps to showcase the couple's photo in an elegant manner.

I didn't quite take long to finish them, which I have done them both simultaneously. However I would say the part that took me awhile to do, and I was still fiddling with right up to the end prior to meeting the customer, was the jewel charm in the centre with the swirls of pearl strings. I keep wondering how some people make them flow so naturally. But it was worth it because I like how it completed the look of the photo frames.

These frames are not just for weddings but can be customised for other special occasions too or specific themes.

If you like this post, be sure to click on any of the social buttons above this post. For order queries, click on the link above or send me your queries via the form on the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments