50th Birthday Card with Vintage Bliss Design


I missed making these kind of cards! They're my absolute fav. I get to play around with things that are vintage or shabby chic related coz it has this regal classic beauty to the cards I make. As this is for a 50th birthday, I tried to play with shades of neutral and cream. On top of that, I added a twirl of pearl string for an added touch of vintage bliss.

I hope I get to make more of these because it's such an enjoyable process. Not to say, I don't enjoy making other works because I'm all about creativity and experimenting and what works best based on the customers' requests.



Here's a close up of the card design.



If you like this post, feel free to share it. For custom orders, you can contact me by clicking on the link above or sending your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments