Handmade Christmas Cards Special






I've added most of the Christmas cards I've done for the last couple of months. I actually was pretty clueless at first how to design them because the last time I ever done so was last year. Even then, they weren't that nice. But well, I studied numerous designs and decided to style them in pretty much the same as I've always done with my other cards.

Only the one in the last picture, is something you don't usually see me do which is using the same repeated design. I've actually had it arranged in a collage, scan and printed. Sometimes, ideas just come to you like in a snap! So it's good to push yourself and think out of the box. Maybe who knows, next time I'll come up with digital designs that I come up on my own? But let me brush up on my graphic designing first.

Although the earlier cards are of different design each, what remains the same is that I am actually old stock of glitter paper which I hardly ever use and cut them to size to use as a border decoration. They're actually glitter free, or rather, they're sealed completely so there's not a drop of glitter on your fingers if you try to swipe them. How can I not feel like I don't want to use them at all? So ingenious!

For custom card orders, please feel free to send me your order queries by clicking on the contact me link above or from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments