Handmade Tri-Fold Christmas Cards




Christmas is around the corner and I'm presenting the first post of the cards I've done for this festive season through my custom orders. I don't celebrate Christmas but I love going to Orchard Road just to see the Christmas light up. Actually, we did a mini stroll back in last Friday but all the while we were lugging my bigshot machine more on that later! When I have the time to actually open the box coz I'm currently swarmed with orders like no tomorrow, which is stressful but still a good thing. My brother was like saying, what if this is an iPad and I take just as long to open. For that, it will be ripped open immediately, don't even have to rush home! hehe.


I've also discovered free printables from pinterest and I used it together with the printed ones that I bought from the local scrapbooking store. I tried to incorporate other colours besides the usual red and green by also using cream and red as another colour combination.

For custom order of cards, feel free to contact me from the link above or send me your order queries from the side of this blog.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments