Shabby Chic Card Display Board with Easel


First up, this is a first card measuring 6 X 6 inches which I designed that was similar to the personalized name display. I actually had it converted from an easel card because he wanted it to be displayed where everyone can see, I guess as a form of affection for his girlfriend whom I'm sure he's very proud of. I actually thought I could the easel easily but my goodness, it was quite a hunt and in the process, I got lost too when I went to the second location to find it. I could never understand LRT..haha..but for the sake of pleasing my customer, it was worth the effort.


I managed to find the easel and it came in different colours and I thought the white one would go very well with the shabby design. I didn't use pearl swirls (a first, maybe?) and minimized the use of flower because I wanted the focus to be on the design itself. I also tried to use my current stash in the box and managed to find use for the lace as layer for the background.

For custom orders, feel free to contact me from the above link or send me order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments