Mini Scrapbooking Album for a Farewell Gift


One of the things that I dislike doing, although I feel like it's a must especially during a busy period, is to turn down requests. I feel like my orders are the ones that is helping my online shop to thrive and explore the possibilities of being more creative and making better at what I do.

When I got this last minute request to do up a scrapbook or what I call it as a mini album, I didn't think it was possible to do it within a very short time frame. But I felt bad for not fulfilling her last order so I thought that this would be a good way for me to make it up with her.

Despite my busy schedule, and doing it in the same morning that it was due, I just thought about how to make the layouts as quick as possible. Surprisingly, dare I say for the first time ever, I've become more skilled now to do up an 8 inches album in two hours, minus the cover page. Big round of applause to me, haha!

They're available for viewing towards end of this post.



They're not masterpieces but I still ensure that the embellishments  bring out emphasis on every layout. Due to the time limit, I kept the designs simple and give more focus on the photos.





For custom orders of mini albums like this, feel free to contact me from the link above or send me your order queries from the side bar.

If you like this post, be sure to share it around.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments