Birthday Card "Family"



Family is very important to me and some of the things that I do in life, I have them in my thoughts. How this whole juggling full time work and part-time studies followed by running this online shop, I want to build a better future for me and my family. Of course, there are disagreements and patience lost, but ultimately, we are there for one another.


For this card above, I used an orange background and filled up the card with details that are feminine as this card expresses the love for a son to his mother. I masked the background with some distress inking and finished off the card with some string pearl and a tied netting.

I thought the background still lacked 'something' because it looked rather plain and so I added some random paint splattering in white to complete the whole look.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or contact me from the above link.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments