Custom Birthday Card "Mixed Media Vintage"



I seldom use ink on my cards but when I do, the results are always unexpected. But it gives this element of surprise like what will the outcome be. Here, I kept to a minimal design and inked up the background with a mixture of various shades of blue and blue-green. Gold is very in right now and I added a gold doily which works perfectly against the blue-ish background.




Final touch of the card includes a small piece of scroll chipboard which I painted over with distress paint before going it over with the distress rock candy. In order not to make the background too flat, I've also added some specs of blue glass glitter for some added texture and stamping a hot air balloon at the corner. Oh yes, to complete the somewhat 'vintage' look, I've added a vintage word chipboard across the frame.

Below is a close up of the details.




If you like this post, share the love by clicking on any of the social buttons. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or contact me from the above link.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments