Basic Design Custom Made Thank You Cards



I often make cards for this customer but never really post them up because they're extremely simple, to make it professional looking. Well, if you know my style, I like to add layers of goodness. But over time, I learn that simplicity can have an impact too, if you do them right.

This time, I put in a bit more effort in selecting the patterned papers to do the layering and picking out suitable neutral embellishments to decorate the cards.


If the card is meant for a female recipient, I would usually add flower cut outs and doilies for a feminine look. For guys, I play around with neutral colours like blue, green and brown and cutting strips of paper in various sizes for dimension.

Lastly, added a touch of glitter, but not too much, for some impact.

If you like this post, do click on any of the share buttons.

For custom orders with me, feel free to contact me from above or send me order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments