Custom Handmade Thank You Floral Classic Greeting Card


Most times, I adore making floral cards but I like to glam it up a bit with multiple layers for dimension and interest. But sometimes, I like a vintage and classic looking card which keeps to a simple yet interesting arrangement.

I've handmade another custom thank you card and this time, with a new addition to my crafting inventories. As mentioned, this year, I am investing less in embellishment pieces unless they're really interesting or relevant for my current projects because I want to use up more of my current stash. But I do want to invest in things that will last longer, like the dies for my big shot machine and for the item below, the alphabet stamps.




While I have been using either stickers or type and print out of the computer, and occasionally stamping individual letters, which trust me, is hard work for someone who has trouble with straight lines, this is like a sure winner for perfect stamping.

There is still a level of trying to arrange the letters and stamping it down straight when there are more than one word but it's so much better than having to stamp individual letters.

I got this last set from a local scrapbooking store and it comes in both big and small letterings and it's not too cursive so it's perfect for me. This stamp set is from Lawn Fawn and after discount of 15%, it cost me about $25.



If you like this post, be sure to share it by clicking on any of the social buttons to spread the word on my humble online shop. For custom orders, send me your order queries at the side bar. For ready made cards, click on the Shop Now link. New cards designs are available every week.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments