Mixed Media Card "Memory" & My New Found Life Purpose




Last Monday, we all lost a true leader of Singapore who was well respected by the people, as seen from the videos and the snaking queues of people who braved the sun and the humid air at night, to pay their last respects to him (me included). 

Today marked the state funeral of our founding father and it was so heartening to see many world leaders coming down to pay their last respects. He was a visionary and all he wanted was the best for Singapore, transforming a land of swamps into a metropolis. I learnt so much about him from his speeches to know how dedicated he was to Singapore.




Read about the story on his Red Box and you will know about his work routine and his strong sense of dedication to Singapore and his alertness to the happenings around the world that he felt would make an impact on Singapore. I watched one of his speeches too where he encouraged the people to chase after what was the end of the rainbow which is a pot of gold.

I realized that if I want to be successful, I must be willing to work hard and not be complacent so that I will reap the rewards later. I've made running this online shop my life long purpose to see this humble online shop be a constant source of income for me and to hopefully be on the radar of more people. While I still hold down a full-time job, I will find the time to make this work and be constantly on the look out to improve on  my workmanship and to make more people appreciate the art of papercrafting.

Here's a close up work of my mixed media card using my inexpensive watercolour set.



For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments