Custom Handmade A4 Sized Vow Card in Shades of Blue




I've been watching this Taiwan drama online and even though there were only 15 episodes, I kept rewatching those scenes that I liked. Basically, about two people whom never expected to fall in love but they did. Of course, there were disagreements in regards to the love they share between each other from other people and while one expressed doubt that their love will last, the other is adamant that their love is no different from other people.

I know it sounds like a typical plot line but believe me, it's really not that. Either that, or I'm just a sentimental fool, haha.

Anyway, I did this card upon request which is supposed to contain the 10 promises of a husband to his wife. If ever I get into marital bliss, I don't ask for much but for his love, respect and concern for me. I mean basically, marriage is for lifetime and somehow, you have to figure things out together and hopefully, make the relationship stronger than ever before.


This card has a blue theme to it and I've added paper embellishments that are dainty looking and added love themed chipboards as well while keeping the photograph as the main center piece.

For the back of the card, I've kept the embellishments simple but with a layered look with a few chosen pieces of floral embellishments that is still elegant looking.


If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments