Handmade Custom Vow Card "I Promise"



While some people like getting inky and I must say the results are outstanding, my fingers are more likely covered in glue. I prefer cutting and pasting, rather than inking because I don't know why but me and painting don't really gel so well, haha..pun intended.

Anyway, what I love is making wedding-related things like this vow card on an A4 sized patterned paper from Blue Fern Studios. I love their papers as well because they are sturdy and so beautiful. Whenever Made with Love has new collections, I am sure to come down to buy if I have no class for that night after school. If I design guestbooks, there's a high chance I will be using their papers if they are in stock.

For this layout, I kept it quite simple with some major embellishments at the top right corner so that it doesn't overwhelm the whole layout as the whole point is to focus on the 10 vows. I extended the design all the way down from the cluster without adding too much.




Butterflies make such pretty add ons and I cut out these butterflies from a single sheet of patterned paper from Kaiser Craft. That same patterned paper is also used for the background of the vows and I can't help but think how pretty the floral pattern complements the vows.

As I read through the vows for spelling mistakes, I thought wow, that is some feat to do every day. But well, if you care and love for him or her, of course naturally you want the best for them as you walk through the aisle and through life.

For custom orders of wedding related things, like handmade guestbooks or photo album, please don't hesitate to contact me via the order form at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments