Custom Anniversary A4 Sized Card "Family Love"



Family love is one of the biggest love of all. You find yourself doing things for the love of them and the more you love your family, by giving them the occasional trips, enjoying food together, chatting to know what's going in each other's lives, the more blessings you get.

Yet, it's not easy to maintain this love. We often say that we do it out of love but sometimes, not all things can be seen eye to eye. There has to be a willingness to compromise.

Besides buying gifts, a handmade card can hold our words that we can't express in spoken words. It's also nice to keep as memories as you looked back in time over the years that you spend with them.






For this card, I wanted to keep the focus on the picture which I cut out according to the silhouette, and adorned the background with a rather big flower sticker from Kaiser Crafts. You can't really see how big it was because I had cut it to several parts and embellish it in a manner of a 'visual' triangle.

I did a mini masking diagonally across each other and to keep the embellishments balanced, I learnt a technique of decorating a corner of the card with some leftover scrap paper, script stamping and some glitter.

Overall, I'm pleased with the pretty simple design that doesn't overwhelm the picture but enhanced it instead.

For the inner part, I had decorated along the borders, wth a rolled up pearl strings, cut out butterflies which I handcut and used up the leftover of the patterned paper after cutting out an A4 sized paper out of it. It had this nice pattern on it which I thought would look perfect adorning the bottom corner of the card.

You can see the close ups below.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the right side bar or email me. If you like this post, be sure to share it by clicking on any of the share buttons.

Thanks for dropping by!





Comments