Featured Cards for Sale (1)

Hi,

I've made two cards this week which are up for sales in my facebook page. To purchase, simply click on the Cards for Sale link above and email me the photo of the card that you want. There is only one piece each available.

 For the first card, I wanted to use the gold foil butterflies from Kaisercraft which complemented the flowers in shades of yellow which I arranged in a way that they flowed down diagonally. The top patterned paper is in a neutral shade which I then masked lightly with distress ink and then used a script stamp from Prima Marketing in a contrasting colour and for some interest against the masking.

For texture, I coiled some twine underneath the flowers and layered on some mica flakes. The background is rather dark so I used the same script stamp, loaded it with some white gesso and stamped on it a few times. To finish off the cards, I added some glitter dots at the two ends of the flowing flowers, some buttons and a little crystal gem to adorn the larger butterfly.


Close up details

For this second card, instead of masking, I used a grunge stamp from Prima Marketing and loaded it with blank ink before stamping on it lightly. I added colour with watercolour so that the mustard background is a little bit muted. 

I used some pieces of scraped paper on top of each other, layered on a roll of twine before adding a quote from Kaisercraft.

For texture, I used glitter glass in platinum and also some dry glitter on the two corners of the collage. Lastly, I added flower blooms and dotted some liquid pearls before adding some butterflies as a finishing touch.



Close up Details
Thanks for dropping by!









Comments