Mixed Media Tags "Dream Big" & "Smile"



I've always wanted to try making mixed media tags but mixed media is not easy. But I have the interest and I thought why not make them and practise my skills at the same time. I've bought the materials selectively mostly through sales, and not like a hoarder sort of way. And just like everything else, it takes practice to get things right. These tags, with its quotes, make perfect little reminders in life.




I used papers from Blue Fern Studios as the base of the tags and layer on papers from the Kaiser Craft. I love their paper pads, and I might have said it before but they include tags and other diecuts too.

For the mixed media aspects, I used glitter glass from Prima Marketing and while my usage is pretty tame compared to the more accomplished crafters, I actually like using them. I got one, which isn't from the same brand, but at 60% off so I snapped it up. Glitter glass add some dimension to it, and the mica powder from Prima Marketing as well, in copper, added some lovely shiny shimmer.

More close ups below.

If you like this post, please feel free to share it by clicking on any of the share buttons. For order queries, simply send me your message via the contact form in the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments