Customised Handmade Explosive Box Card "Wedding Joy & Happiness"


I somehow have grown to like making card boxes. And with each box, I think I grew wiser in the design of it, just like how in general, you become better at what you do if you put in more practice time. As to how I decorate the card, I prefer them to stand out a little, meaning, pop them up with foam tapes and let the edge overhanging a bit, for some added interest.

However, I do admit I needed a bit more time doing up this card, which I managed to do during a public holiday. I thought that it would like nicer when I dress it up with white sequins but alas, I forgot about it. I guess when you want to give your best work, you need to put in time for it. Lesson learnt and while I still liked the overall design, I felt it could look better.







Above is the box cover which I doiled up with a cut up piece of doily, a paper flower which I added stickles in the middle and a crystal adhesive. To keep the design balanced, at the opposite corner, I added a paper bloom with a tiny string of pearl and this time, somehow, I didn't forget about the sequins, haha. Oh, and fluttering butterflies as a finishing touch.


For the bottom layer, I added in photos which I'm so happy because they fit in nicely.

If you like this post, feel free to share it.

For custom orders, you can send your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments