Customised Handmade Thank You Card "Butterflies"





While I don't have a specific design for certain themes like Thank You or Farewell, I do like to choose something that is appropriate. How the outcome and layout turns out depends on my mood..and time because I work on very very limited time and I'm a perfectionist so you can figure out the rest of the equation, haha.

For this thank you cum farewell card made for a leaving colleague, I chose to make it simple but still packs a wee bit of punch. I cut out the fan blooms from the Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper Confetti line and I loved it. I thought I wanted to add a bit more in the corner but chose to cut a flower from the same patterned paper. I believe the background patterned paper is from Crate Paper as well. Overall, I like the pastel colour scheme from the papers and I did a little bit of mixed media colouring in the corners for some interest.


I think butterflies make such versatile design and again, this card is pretty Crate Paper centric and I cut out a journal paper from a big sheet with the butterflies motif. A doily cut into two softens the look and I added a strip of glitter tape at the bottom to finish off the card.

Close up Details
If you like this post, feel free to share it around.

For custom order of cards and other papercrafting goods, please send me your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments