Handmade Bookmarks with Butterflies & Dog Theme


These bookmarks were made with the same design concept as the earlier post. I used the leftover patterned papers from Blue Fern Studios which I simply love because the designs are just so beautiful and the papers are of a very thick quality.

There are many layered elements to it and I used a few scrap materials from past project to pull the looks together while I added some interesting elements like a small part of a punched border, also from a piece of leftover paper. The background has been distressed lightly using Tim Holtz masks and decorated with sequins and liquid pearls.


Lastly, I loved this glitter tape from American Crafts and usually for smaller layouts, I like to edge the border with glitter, either using this tape or I cut a small strip from a glittered patterned paper. Either way, I am liking the effect of it.

If you like this post, feel free to share it.

For custom orders, simply send me your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments