6 Inches Mini Album "Memo: A Fine Special Edition"




Making a mini album can be quite labour extensive and it's a process that can start off pretty fast and then slow down quite a bit if I have problems trying to co-ordinate the embellishments together. I'm also trying to ensure the mini album is well balanced and not too 'fat' and clumsy looking although many people their album to look fat.

One of my dream classes to attend is an bookbinding class so that I don't have to just rely on glue for the binding. However, these classes tend to be popular and fill up pretty fast. Imagine if you can learn these techniques, from simple to complicated ones, the world is in your hands, haha. So many things that you can do that you can even become addicted to it pretty soon.


"

Here's the top view of the mini album just to show you how colourful the interior is. I like to include pockets and flaps for interest and to store hidden photos.

For the cover, I've kept it quite simple and sporadic looking using mostly die cuts from Prima Marketing coffee break. I used a slightly different technique of scrapbooking which I learnt from one of the local crafters cum educator. She's also a bookbinding expert and I hope to attend her class one day :)

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments