A4 Sized Thank You & Birthday Card "Antique Lamp Post & Pink Florals"



You know what I adore most about the card above? I actually LOVE the Happy Birthday calligraphy stickers coz they're so nice! I wish I could write like that. But I think I'll just download the font online, type it and print it, lol. As the cards are picture heavy, what I've done so far is to embellish certain spots by creating a cluster. It's simply just cutting out the pretty parts of the Blue Fern Studios patterned papers which have such lovely designs that I could hand cut out. Then I added on several other embellishments such as butterfly chipboards and 3D stickers from Prima Marketing and an unknown brand that gifted to me and also added string of pearl for texture and interest.

Speaking of texture, I've also added a paper flower bloom and a half a fabric bloom which blend in nicely with the cluster.

Colours also play a part and you can actually use different shades of the same colour, say for example pink, like the above cards and find embellishments that are similar in colour. For contrast, you can include black like the cut out of a black hat and the happy birthday stickers.

I've also made like a drape in the corner of the first card which I then layered with pretty embellishments on top and the bottom of the drape for dimension.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, please feel free to contact me or send your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments