Handmade Explosion Box with Family Theme



Sometimes, I will buy things thinking that one day, I might use them for my custom orders. I found this awesome sticker set with a family theme that has a combination of other pretty stickers that I can use for other projects. I often try to see where I can save money on materials but not to an extent, I use low quality things to compensate for the price I charge. Doesn't make sense because money is still money especially coz I'm taking somebody's hard earned money. That's my simplistic reason. Life, just like this box, is full of surprises. When there are days when I'm feeling overwhelmed, I also feel like I just have to bear with it, just go with the flow and do my very best. After all, we are responsible for our life's success and happiness.

One of our happiness comes from the joy our family brings to us. This box occupies the pictures of a happy family, on the second layer. For the colour scheme, I chose mostly neutral colours and white pearls for some contrast and interest.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments