6 inches Love Themed Mini Album


Sometimes, I don't have much room for creativity because I needed to leave ample space for things like photos and letterings for the one receiving the mini album. It's difficult because I don't have the picture so I can't really estimate the space. If there's at least a photo, I can embellish close to the photos as continuity to the rest of the layout.

However, it doesn't mean I can't do anything. Here I left a photo mat and some big space below for the letterings. I therefore used the space at the side and at the top to decorate. I've used a rosette from Maggie Holmes which I then stuck on the sticker "I love you" with foam dots before further embellishing it with pearls.

I've also used an XO flair button from Amy Tangerine that goes well with the rosette as they're both round in shape. Diagonally across, I kept the cluster simple with some stickers and a woodchip heart which I then used gold stickles to accent it.

Click below to see the inside pages




I created photo mats and used leftover patterned papers to layer behind them and added some embellishments on the corners of the mats.

As it is supposed to be a love themed mini album, I kept to the theme and picked out the embellishments accordingly.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for dropping by!





Comments