8 inches Mini Album Layouts


Hi,

Here I am sharing with you some scrapbook layouts which I've done for someone but sans the pictures and wordings. I normally like how I am able to use leftover papers from past projects and layer them to give them some dimension. I think stamping will come in handy if there are pictures which you can then stamp around them. But since there are none, if I do stamping, I prefer to do as part of the embellished clusters. However, there were no stamping here at all but merely used stickers, label tags, some buttons wooden chips and enamel dots.

Click below to see more designs that I've done.




You can play around with creativity by mixing different patterned papers together. You can also add further interest by adding punched borders, tearing the papers and using cut outs from patterned papers.

Therefore, scrapbooking need not be expensive and hard. Do have a go at it and you will find yourself not moving for at least 2 hours :)

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders, feel free to contact me. 

Thanks for dropping by!










Comments