A4 Card with Red Layered Flower Embellishments


This was a card done much earlier but which I forgot to do a write up here. Anyway, this card was a second piece done as the first one was deemed too much. But I don't know, I like to layer on things to give them dimension but I can't please everyone. In order not to make the card too flat, I still did some layering, though in ways that I would describe when you click below.


However, what I am proud of this second card was how I used a die and my precious bigshot machine to make these pretty flower embellishments using red cardstock to match with the people wearing the shirts, which coincidentally, were mostly red. I liked how the die allowed me to make layered flower which you can't actually see from the picture how pretty and dimensional looking they are. I believe they can be made to stand out more if different coloured cardstock are used but I wanted to simply this process.

Another layering was done as I mounted the photos on double layers of patterned papers, with doilies layered in between as well for dimension.

I hope this post will be an inspiration for you. If you like this post, be sure to share it around. For custom orders, feel free to contact me.

|Thanks for dropping by!

Comments