6 Inches Shabby Chic Handmade Birthday Card "Pink Frame & Flowers"

Birthday Card with Pink Floral & Resin Frame

I did a card for a friend of mine in a jiffy which you can view here because I lacked time so I made use of mainly the beautiful patterned papers from Bluefern Studios because they come with such nice illustrations. All I had to do was simply enhance its beauty. I got a request to make a similar card and this time, I had it in pink instead.

I combined two different patterned papers to make the cover and propped up the top layer to make it look dimensional. Towards the centre, I adhered the pink resin frame from Prima Marketing closer to the edge to make it look as though it's floating and adorned it with a flower from the same brand, Finally, I embellished it with pearl strings, some small flowers and a butterfly from my last class.

Click through to see the close up picture of the card.



 The turn out of the card is very sweet and I hope the recipient will have a sweet 21st birthday too!
 


Close up details on the shabby chic birthday card
If you like this post, be sure to share it by clicking on any of the share buttons below. For custom orders, feel free to contact me from the above links or through the contact form on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments