Laminated Bookmarks for Teachers' Day 2015

Laminated bookmarks with Crate Paper stickers collection

I enjoy making these bookmarks and yes I have to resist taking a very long time just to do one bookmark because it's how a perfectionist work, lol. But I can't afford that time with multiple bookmarks and for the ones above,  I mostly use stickers from past and present stickers from Crate Paper. They're really pretty and versatile, which is what I like about their stickers. Layer them together and it's like magic.

Read on to see more designs of these bookmarks.



I lined the bottom border of the bookmarks with glitter tape from American Crafts which I loved and some stencils at the two corners just to fill up the empty space and for some interest. I actually don't fancy using glitter glue because they will seem to be all over the place when I laminate. However for these bookmarks, I used them in random spots rather than to highlight certain pieces. You can't really see but it's there, haha!

laminated handmade bookmarks

laminated handmade bookmarks
Like this post? Share it around by clicking on any of the share buttons below. Want me to make these pretty bookmarks for you? Each one will be uniquely designed. Simply send your order queries on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments