Celebrating a 2 Yr Old Boy's Birthday


One of the card types I like to design is cards for kids. Why? Because I like making them colourful looking! Of course, too much colours can drive me nuts too, haha..so I stick to a few bold colours and the rest muted.

Isn't this little todder adorable? Oh if you notice, to make the bold coloured embellishments stand out, I kept the background plain and cut out a patterned paper in a geometrical shape, a technique I learnt recently from a scrapper whose works are well loved by many manufacturers. Some people have a thing for distressed look, vintage looks while some love playing around with different ways of cutting papers.

Besides the geometrical shaped papers, I added circle gold stickers which I actually used for the first time because previously I didn't know how to add them to the layout. But now I do! :D

Of course my work is not complete without a few puffy stickers here and there.

Share this post if you like it and thanks for dropping by!

Comments