Explosion Box Card with Mini Globe & Side Pockets


I saw this new pack of stickers that are travel related and I thought that it would just be great for this travel themed box. What is unique about this box card is the globe in the centre which unfortunately can't spin because I can't find one that is of the right size. My feet were hurting from all the walking to find the right globe, haha..especially, after a gym session.


But design wise, I didn't buy any additional items apart from the travel sticker pack. There are 2 side pockets and I've left enough space for writings top and bottom.


The bottom layer are all the photos with little notes on where the travel photos were taken. This wasn't my idea but that of my customer and I'm glad she said that it turned out better than she expected. So all that walking was worth it :)



For more of my works on box cards and other cards, click on the labels below. Do share if you like this post.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments