Mini Album for Beloved Parents' Wedding Anniversary


At this point of time, I haven't been doing a mini album for some time so it's nice to actually do some binding. With glue, lol..coz I can't sew for nuts. But I promise that I will actually go and find time to learn to do some binding which is great for doing wedding albums.

This album is meant as a wedding anniversary for her parents. I don't want to say much about the backstory but it was touching indeed what she is doing, on top of this mini album which I had pre-made for her.

You can view below the pretty things I have included in the pages along side the photo mats.

Nowadays, I try to be simplistic in my design but yet, interesting enough to make them 'pop' with a combination of techniques. For instance, some photo mats, when you place the photos, have the embellishments clustered just next to the photo as though they're synced together. 









Hope you like this post! For more similar posts, click on the labels below. For custom order, feel free to send me a note via the contact form.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments