Minion Themed, Purple & Pink Explosion Boxes










You must have seen my earlier posts of minion themed box card and this was done with simple love related embellishments for a 17th birthday.

I've also done boxes that are customised in pink and purple, which isn't so hard to get, although I had a little difficulty finding the right pink patterned paper. In the end, I'm satisfied with this outcome. The pink and purple boxes are also done in a theme of sports car and little twin stars.

To finish off these boxes, I die cut two medium sized stars in glittery foam with matching colours and adhered them on top of the box covers.

Hope you like this post! Click on the labels below for more of these explosion boxes and other cards. Send me your order queries through the contact form if you're interested in me making a customised box card for you.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments