Rustic Themed Multiple Folds Explosion Box Card


This is by far, the most complicated box card I've done and while the process seemed tedious at first, what with me learning to do the waterfall pullout tab for the first time, somehow along the way it got more fun.

I am honest to people saying what I can and cannot do. Like I'm not very technical so if it's something that I know I can't, I will be upfront. But if they wouldn't mind like for instance, need not follow the same thing then I will do something similar to the best of my abilities.

Of course, the most fun part will always be the decorating parts because I get to play around with stickers and whatever supplies I have in store.


Below you can see the various folds I've done. There is a later post which I actually included actual photos for the pull out tab. It is such an amazing mechanism to include inside an explosion box card that I have no regrets pouring over the notes and videos just to make sure I get it right. You can read more about that in another post.

I am happy with the end results and even happier that after putting on the lid, it still manages to squeeze in despite all that folds :p

Of course I had to reinforce the sides of the cover with more glue in case it does the funny business of bursting.

Below are more close up pictures of the various slots and folds.

If you like  this post, be sure to share it. Thanks for dropping by!







Comments