Wedding Layout with Pink & Decorative Layouts


I actually skipped a few earlier projects because I was more excited to blog about this instead, haha. This is a  layout where I can go quite cray cray with the layering. I went to a couple of classes before to learn about the art of layering and I tell ya, it ain't easy. Fun, but not that easy. But what I like about layering, once you get past the hard work of cutting, layering and pasting, it will somehow gel well together but the best thing to do is to stop, if the layer has built up to just enough and you're satisfied with it.


I really loved the flower wreath that you see at the bottom corner and it comes in several colours. I thought of getting a new one right after doing this layout but I guess I will purchase it once I have a similar order coming in. I like how it adds instant volume to the layout and I got this idea from a class I attended previously. There is also a paper flower on its own and a paper butterfly too. I think it costs around S$12.90 but I really think it's worth it.

I've added a wedding theme embellishment pack which I bought from a local bookstore and I loved it although I can't find it anymore. Thankfully, as I was searching for something else, I found an extra pack at my work desk. I tell ya, every time I drop something underneath my table, good luck finding it, haha. It's like an abyss down there.

If you like this post, be sure to share it around by clicking on any of the social buttons below. Meanwhile, if you have a wedding coming up soon, you can order a personalized wedding layout like what you see here from me! You would be spoilt with layering, haha.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments