Laminated Bookmarks "Bicycles & Butterflies"


Bookmarks are one of my favourite to do especially when I have to do a mass design because I just have to think through once and then replicate the design for the rest. Here, I used Autentique's patterned papers with bicycle images which I cut one by one and then used them as the main design for the bookmarks.

Other than that, I've also cut out flowers from a single patterned paper and along with fluttering butterflies which I had punched out using the B side of another patterned paper, formed a shabby chic collage.

For the background, I've cut out part of a doily and made a mini tag from a silver glittered paper because somehow, there must be glitter in there somewhere to make it extra special.

Hope you like the design I came up with! For custom orders, feel free to write to me from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments