Light Pink Shabby Chic Altered Notebook



I like clean backgrounds but with a hint of colouring and masking to make it more interesting and coupled with some light pink butterflies and flowers, amplifies the sweet design. In other words, I don't have much time to do the design so I have to think out of the box, haha.

The big flower bloom is from a sticker pack from Kaiser Craft and I cut it smaller into two and have it decorated at two corners of the notebooks diagonally. This works well with smaller layout instead of the usual 12 X 12 inches scrapbook layout. The positioning is also crucial to make the design look more flowy.

Other textures that I included are small fabric blooms cut out from a long strip of fabric and then some pearls for embellishments.

Hope you like this sweet light pink notebook cover. For custom order, please feel free to send your order queries from the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments