Series of Explosion Box Cards "Christmas Themes"







I've made several box cards for Christmas and not all are showcased here. But it was fun while making them, though rushed and having to pull an all nighter and stomach flu out of nowhere in the early morning as I was crafting :s

I don't know if it's a sign of stress or the food I ate the day before.

Anyway, despite the limited time and the health scare, I managed to complete them all without compromising on quality, I think.

I did make some other non Christmas related box cards and I made a mistake with one of them. Sometimes I think I got it right but ultimately, it isn't for me and it's to be gifted to someone else. In the midst of rushing the order, I failed to see the exact requirements.

Hence why I need to do an overhaul in terms of the revenue and expenses, plus proper recording of orders just like a real business. Passion is one thing but keeping the business running is another thing.

So if you want to be a papercrafter and earn some income at the same time, it is possible but along the way, the road may get a little difficult and then you can get tired and not as inspired. However, do think about why you're doing this in the first place and hopefully, it will get a little easier.

Hope you like the designs. For custom orders, you can write to me from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments