Wedding Vow Cards & Layout "Gold & Pink"




These papercrafting items were made for a wedding and honestly, making wedding items are one of my favourite because I get to play with a lot of beautiful materials, and I'm sure I've mentioned this several times already, hehe. It's the intricacy that I enjoy doing with all the layering and there is much to learn about the technique of correct layering that will be pleasantly looking.

A good tip I can share is that if you kinda get frustrated that the pieces don't seem to go well together, you can try to shift around, cut out parts that do not gel well and then finish off the look with smaller embellishments like sequins and pearls for a bit of interest.

Layering also means having some parts partially hidden behind some other stand out items for balance. While I love putting flowers onto my layouts, I don't like to put excessive flowers although with the right layering, they could look balanced out. Instead, I like to balance the look with a mixture of paper flowers and flowers cut out from patterned papers.

I die cut and punched out some leaves and added in between the layering.

Of course, what is a wedding layout without gold, hehe.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments