Explosion Box Card | Besties Theme


I don't think I remember doing a besties themed box card but I thought why not, since I have some embellishments or journal tags and stickers on friendship. Still, it's a matter of thinking out of the box..heh...on how to bring all these together for an overall themed design.




The final box design looked slightly different from the bottom picture as I added two more pieces of die cut pieces from Kaiser Craft which I think is pretty relevant to the theme onto the blank spaces which I had left for photo and some writings. I didn't want to leave it open like so plain.

However, you can see the mildly decorated panels below.

At first I didn't know quite sure how to decorate the middle section and yet make it stand out. Then I used one of my favourite stars dies from Tim Holtz and ran it under my BigShot machine using silver glitter paper and I loved the outcome :)

It's so shiny, lol..and then for the box cover, again I used two different dies, one with word, and the other a rosette, and together I thought they made a lovely combination. I also used an interesting pattern for the base layer which is actually bubbles with light blue shadows against a white background. It's not too 'out there' for a box card going out to a guy. The colours I used overall is a mixture of light blue, white and some brown that went well with each other actually and I loved it.

I've also recycled some pieces from a previous box card order which was cancelled but I didn't want to waste the embellishments. Therefore, I used some pieces here and they went well together.

For more close ups, do view the pictures below on how I had decorated the various panels.

Want a customized explosion box of your own, feel free to send me your order queries via the google link above or the box found at the top of the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments