Explosion Box Cards | Pink Rosette & Geometric Heart


This is such a lovely pink explosion box card and I'm in awe with the geometric heart from Maya Arts which I used for the centre piece. Looking at how beautiful the diecut piece is, and then seeing how another die was used in someone else's project, I kinda regretted not buying that die when I went back again and it wasn't there. Sometimes when I see something, I didn't really think much about it like how I can make use of this but at the same time too, I need to stick to a budget as I can't afford to spend too much on my hobby due to my other financial responsibilities.

But if I find that the thing is worth the money, I would buy it except that at times, I will find it too late..haha..still it's ok, we make do with what we have and creative people tend to be good at this ;p

So the intricate centre piece is really gorgeous and I foresee making use of this die again for future romantic themed boxes again. I made use of die cut pieces from a certain brand which I never used before but there was quite a lot in the pack and they were a mix of paper and translucent type of paper. I didn't want to use mostly from the pack because not all were suitable so I mixed in with stickers from Echo Park from their Valentine's Day collection which I thought was a classic piece as it would fit romanced themed layouts and not just for V day.

But honestly, besides the pink rosette adorning the box cover which I also die cut the centre piece from glitter card stock, I liked the butterfly which I tucked in between a mini bed of paper flowers. It's simple but sweet at the same time.

Hope you like my creations below! For custom orders, simply click on the link above or drop me a note on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!











Comments