Handmade Birthday Card | Sweet Pink


There are two things on the card which I have used for the first time which is this floating pearl string and die cutting from a kraft paper. I actually diecut two pieces using this same die from Echo Park which is actually a flower but it will make such nice additions as embellishments. For the centre part, I used a chipboard heart from a very old Dear Lizzy collection which I used to adore so much because I kept buying the pack, haha. The other thing that stood out fro the layout is the tag which is one of the tags from a piece of 12 x 12 patterned paper from Crate Paper which I got from a make and take workshop.


I wanted the card to be in a combination of sweet pink and white. I filled up the bare spaces with pink paper flowers and die cut some leaves from white cardstock. The card is finished off with a piece of wood chip from Prima Marketing which I totally adored and I might just buy another pack again if it is still available. The whole pack is useful as in I can use it for many of this similar romantic themed layouts.

It's been awhile since I made a 6 x 6 inches card so it was a bit of challenge but I got around it and pretty pleased with the end result.

For custom orders, feel free to drop me a note on the side bar or click on the order form link above.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments